England is a country that is part of the United Kingdom. It shares land borders with Wales to the west and Scotland to the north. The Irish Sea lies west of England and the Celtic Sea to the southwest. England is separated from continental Europe by the North Sea to the east and the English Channel to the south.
A Merchandising Manager is responsible for making decisions related to stocking, pricing and presenting goods in retail stores. They also analyze sales and inventory data to determine consumer preferences that help them decide which items to put on sale or how much of a particular product they should purchase for stocking purposes.
Merchandising Managers have a certain amount of creative freedom, as they often plan product displays that will attract the attention of the customers and entice them to buy products. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, demand for Merchandising Managers, which are categorized as Purchasing Managers, is expected to show 2 percent growth through 2024, amounting to around 700 annual openings. This slowed growth is due to many organizations contracting with third parties to complete tasks typically designated for Merchandising Managers to decrease costs.
- Responsible for general run and up keeping of the office on daily bases
- Daily Post and Currier parcels (TNT, DHL)
- Stationery and cleaning material orders
- Keep the office clean –
- Searching for new fashion trends (online/high street shops)
- Excellent service to all our customers
- Dealing with our suppliers:
- Debriefing with sales manager after customer meeting
- Organising and submitting all required fabric swatches/ fabric hangers to customer after meeting
- Ordering new fabric hangers and sample yardage for customers
- Requesting initial fabric price quotation and maintaining seasonal spreadsheet
For Current Vacancies Please Click Here>>>>>>
Please note : We are not recruiters. We are only sharing the jobs available in various reputed companies. On clicking the links, you will be directed to the company’s website. We are not involved in any stage of recruitment. Wishing you all success in your job search.