Are you looking for a job that speaks English in France?
* Our jobs are part-time in France, designed in your mind: decide how much you want to work, choose the place that suits you best.
* You have the opportunity to get educational experience, and get acquainted with the French family, and join the international community from around the world.
* You will also receive the best wage rate in the industry; you will receive many benefits at the same time (including excellent vacations all year round). Since we are offering work in French that speaks English, we thought it would be nice if one of these benefits is to help you learn French. We also offer free French lessons.
- Our goal is to give each working person we have a part-time in Paris, or in one of 17 other cities in France, and a lot of support to move abroad, because we know the problems that you may encounter when you just moved to a new country!
- Therefore, we offer assistance in finding housing, opening a bank account, meeting people and all the other things that come to mind if you want to work abroad in Europe. This is not easy to do, but we do our best to make your work easier (we are very good).
* At Babylangues, we make teaching English in France a unique experience, bringing English to French families and children in a normal way.
- We don’t know in the school environment because of learning with the United States about creativity, fun, and we integrate language learning into everyday life, but we always offer lesson plans and equipment so you always know what to do.
* Since we are working hard to realize all the learning tasks for you, we don’t need to have any learning experience; previous work experience with children is all that you need •
So what is it like to teach English?
Well, everything happens in a family environment, our teachers communicate with children completely in English: they go to the park to play hide and seek, read fairy tales, do crafts, dance, sing, etc. – They know naturally, far from textbooks and school atmosphere!
* Even better, we are French adult language learners and we have not recognized our own unique path by thousands of French households since 2008, but have since been praised and covered by numerous media. – I think the BBC, NPR, channel + and much more!
* Joining the Babylangues community is your chance to get a first-hand insight into the education, life and culture of the French family.
For Current Vacancies Please Click Here>>>>>>
Please note : We are not recruiters. We are only sharing the jobs available in various reputed companies. On clicking the links, you will be directed to the company’s website. We are not involved in any stage of recruitment. Wishing you all success in your job search.