Canada is a country in the northern part of North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean, covering 9.98 million square kilometres, making it the world’s second-largest country by total area.
Canada has the longest coastline of any country in the world at 243,977 kilometres – 151,600 miles. Montreal is the world’s second largest French speaking city after Paris. Six cities in Canada have a population of over 1 million: Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton and Ottawa
Supervise and lead engineers, scientists and technicians who design machinery, plan and develop civil projects, and oversee production and quality control. Direct and coordinate production, operations, quality assurance, testing, or maintenance in industrial plants. An engineering manager directs, plans, and coordinates activities, as well as spends time supervising employees in architectural and engineering companies. They are responsible for developing the overall concepts.
- Hire, train, and mentor other engineers and supporting staff.
- Write performance reviews and solve internal issues.
- Discuss and lay out project specifications.
- Make detailed plans to accomplish goals.
- Analyze market demand and available resources.
- Review, approve, or modify product designs.
- Prepare budgets, bids, and contracts.
- Negotiate research contracts.
- Approve expenditures.
- Manage contracts
- Evaluate technical designs and engineering work
- Establish and implement policies and procedures for engineering work
- Assign, co-ordinate and review technical work
- Advise senior management
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Large workload
- Tight deadlines
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
For Current Vacancies Please Click Here>>>>>>
Please note : We are not recruiters. We are only sharing the jobs available in various reputed companies. On clicking the links, you will be directed to the company’s website. We are not involved in any stage of recruitment. Wishing you all success in your job search.