Canada is a country in the northern part of North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean, covering 9.98 million square kilometres, making it the world’s second-largest country by total area.
Canada has the longest coastline of any country in the world at 243,977 kilometres – 151,600 miles. Montreal is the world’s second largest French speaking city after Paris. Six cities in Canada have a population of over 1 million: Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton and Ottawa
We are looking for a skilled Accounting Clerk to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks. Accounting Clerk responsibilities include keeping financial records updated, preparing reports and reconciling bank statements. You will also run accounting software programs (e.g. SAP) to process business transactions, like accounts payable and receivable, disbursements, expense vouchers and receipts. A successful accounting assistant should be familiar with all accounting procedures and have a flair for numbers.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
- Excellent analytical, computational and mathematical abilities.
- Proficiency in bookkeeping programs and related software.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- High level of integrity and trustworthiness.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
Computer numerical control (CNC) machines
Manage accounts payable
Manage accounts receivable
Perform general office duties
Prepare bank reconciliations
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Attention to detail
Effective interpersonal skills
Excellent oral communication
For Current Vacancies Please Click Here>>>>>>
Please note : We are not recruiters. We are only sharing the jobs available in various reputed companies. On clicking the links, you will be directed to the company’s website. We are not involved in any stage of recruitment. Wishing you all success in your job search.