ONGOING RECRUITMENT FOR OFFICE ASSISTANT IN CANADA…APPLY NOW!!!
Canada is a developed country located in the northern part of America regarded as the second largest country in the world by total area sharing border with the United States of America with Ottawa as the capital city. It also has Vancouver, Montreal and Toronto as the three other metropolitan cities. It has an advanced economy which recent surveys shows it’s the tenth-largest in the world today.
There’s an active recruitment for experienced, talented, and friendly individual to serve as Office Assistant for our esteemed and growing clients. Throughout the employment process, there’s no basis for discrimination in regards to gender, nationality, race, colour, tribes, religion and all other characteristics as prohibited by law.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Welcome and receive guest to the organization
- Regular typing of documents as requested by the organization head
- Maintain a clean and safe environment
- Receiving and directing incoming calls and mails to the appropriate department
- Prompt scheduling of appointment and meetings
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Prior experience is required
- Goal and customer service oriented
- Capable of excelling under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Good planning and organization skills